Many of these weight loss programs are complicated, cumbersome and expensive, and are not sustainable over the long term. You know that, and have probably tried dozens of plans and diet books yourself, each with their own twist and nutrition and sometimes improper balance of fat, protein and carbs.It doesn’t have to be this way!
* Since even complete meals’ portions don’t generally supply enough vegetables to make them “complete” for the recommended servings of veggies and fruits daily, we show you how to “add in” to your lunch and dinners, so you stay satisfied and stay healthy while you lose weight conveniently.
"...Common sense, and common cents! Yes, besides convenience, and portion control, a frozen entrée menu plan means easily budgeting your diet and having some left over for treats such as a new pair of running shoes or a spa visit. As mentioned, it’s boring to eat the same old grilled chicken and broccoli daily, and today’s frozen entrées allow you to experiment with new and exciting flavors and preparations."... page 57
- The use of regular grocery store food
- Flexibility of plans with different calorie and sodium levels
- Your own exercise program based on activities you enjoy
- Your own stress management techniques
- The use of delicious, frozen low-cal, low-sodium, microwave entrees easily found in the supermarket.
- No fees of any kind, ever.
- A home-based do-it-yourself plan, portable for eating at work.
- You can use the plan indefinitely.
- The plan is safe and based on losing 1-2 pounds per week.
- Adaptable to one or more people in your household.